Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fun with Gameboy Camera + Photoshop =]

praise the randomness
What's more is that I have started College classes again.. wooop,
I am sitting next to my favorite kids in my Japanese class, so I am pumped!!! Looks like I need major refreshing in Calc I for Calc II :/


Programming in C should be a breeze.. Linear Algebra as long as I pay attention will be A+ 


and japanese is my SHIT!!! So really it's CALC II. God help me with CALC II. A+ baby A+!!!


Also in getting my other home-based projects.. Here is the agenda for where I am at..




  1. Mapping Gameboy Cart Connector -> ATmega I/O Lines PA-PD -> SNES Cart Connector. Learn how GB Flasher gets to high address lines.. 
  2. Add in SNES Flashing / ROM Reading functionality.
  3. TSOP Adaptors... Whenever they come in the mail...
  4. Fixing ISP programmer.. i have been soldering wires directly to AVR pins, i am using ribbon cable plug now =]
I've been using this program called AVR Simulator IDE. It really is great =] Real-time debug / simulation.. Only problem is that the hardware UART can only send a byte at a time..

I am debating getting this really awesome looking dev unit called the AVR Dragon, but it is expensive for me and idk if I would use it all that much... So probably not..

Well.. toodaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment